Since I’m a geek, I thought I’d share some stuff that I have built or worked on. I also keep my resume here.
- kipcalc — An IP subnet calculator for KDE.
- Big Sets for Python — A way to handle huge, sparse sets of integers in python.
- ASIN Link for WordPress — An easy way to link to products on Amazon.
- JBoss, MySQL, and CMP — An article on how to get CMP working with auto_increment rows, back when this was cutting edge.
- Cricket MySQL data collector — Monitor the load levels of your favorite MySQL server and graph it in Cricket.